FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the cost of your service?
A: $0.59 per 1000 captchas
Q: How to use your service?
A: There are 2 ways to use our service.
- Use a software that already has our API integrated.
- Create your own script using one of our API's. See our API page for reference.
Q: I purchased a software to use your service, but your service is not integrated in there, what should I do now?
A: You can still use our service using the De-Captcher, Antigate or DeathbyCaptcha API.
Q: Are you guys available 24/7?
A: The service is running 24/7. Billing and Technical support is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm EST.
Q: What type of CAPTCHAs do you support?
A: We support most types of CAPTCHAs available in the market. We do not support CAPTCHAs with other languages outside English and/or numbers.
Q: Do you support Animated CAPTCHAs?
Q: The Software I am using is showing CAPTCHAs solved as incorrect. What should I do now?
A: You may double check that you are sending readable, proper CAPTCHA images with ASCII characters.
You are entitled to report legit incorrect results as such; that´s fine and we will not bill you for it.
However, if we detect your software is marking correctly solved images as incorrect, we may have to suspend your account until we can clarify the situation.
If you think the error is from our end, please let us know and we will address your concern shortly.
Q: I only have a basic knowledge of programming. I don't know how to create bot script using your API to use your service?
A: There are 2 ways:
- Hire a programmer from any freelancer website(s) and get him to code a bot for you using any of our APIs. This programmer may charge you between 50 to 300, based on your requirements.
- You can try any automation software like Ubot or ZennoPoster. These software are designed to give you the tools to create a bot with little to none programming skills.
Q: Do I have to pay for incorrect CAPTCHAs?
- Please make sure you enable the reporting function in the API to report incorrect CAPTCHAs.
- If you are using a software, it should have the "Report as Incorrect" option to report incorrect CAPTCHAs.
Q; My account has been suspended. What should I do now?
A: Contact us. We will help you to fix the problem.
Q: I am trying to submit my work but your system is returning an error code. What should I do now?
A: Here is some troubleshooting tips you can try:
- Make sure you have enough credits to run your project.
- Check the error codes list under the SYSTEM section.
Q: The software that I am using does not support your API. What should I do now?
A: You can use our service using the De-Captcher, Antigate, or Deathbycaptcha API.
Q: The software that I am using requires a license key. Where can I find this information?
A: Our system does not use a license key system. If your software is asking for one, you can leave the field empty or as it is.
Q: What port number should I use?
A: The port number depends on the API or software that you use.
Socket: 8123 - 8130
Socket: 8223 (De-Captcher API)
Q: ERROR CODES and Description:
- 403 Forbidden: If your login/password combination doesn't match, or your balance is depleted and a CAPTCHA is being uploaded.
- HTTP 400 / 413: Invalid requests.
- Error 5xx: For internal errors, a text with error details is displayed.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: For Avangate.com CAPTCHA packages, We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, WebMoney, Alipay, Wire Transfers, etc.
Q: Who is Avangate?
A: For your convenience, we teamed up with Avangate to provide a secure and reliable platform for selling our software products online. The whole ordering process is supported by Avangate, who handles all transactions details. Your personal information is 100% safe, as Avangate complies with the latest online security standards.
Q: My funds were taken from my Bank/Credit Card/PayPal account but I don't see the credits in my www.cheapcaptcha.com account?
A: All orders are processed and completed with 60 minutes or less, if you are still missing credits after 1 hour. You may contact us or Avangate.com for more details during business hours.
Q: Why my payment was flagged for verification?
A: There are many factors that can affect your order delivery on time.
- The information you used to pay for the service doesn't match with your banking/credit card or PayPal account information.
- It is possible that you have used a proxy/VPN which is from a different country than the banking info you provided.
Q: Avangate.com sent me an email requesting more information to verify my identity and payment information. I am not comfortable providing my personal information, like government issued IDs.
A: To avoid fraudulent charges made through your Credit Card/Bank or PayPal account, our payment processor is requesting these documents. The best way to deal with this situation is create a photocopy of your document, cross the document and write.
"for AVANGATE ORDER VERIFICATION - DATED ##-##-#### - Order Reference #: #########". This way you can make sure that your document is only used for your order verification.
Q: I am not convinced with the procedure and I don't want to submit any document. When will I get back my funds?
A: Any unverified orders are returned to their owners within 10-15 business days. This is an automated process completed by Avangate.